This legal notice regulates the use of the www.autoslido.com website (hereinafter LA WEB) represented within Malaga by Autos Lido S.A (Hereinafter OWNER OF THE WEB.
The OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, regarding Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce informs you of the following:
- The full company corporate name is Autos Lido S.A.
- The marketing and commercial name is Autos Lido
- CIF registration no is S29127636
- Registered address: Avda Comandante Garcia Morato 48, Málaga.
- The company is registered within the Mercantile Register of Malaga, Volume 1390, Book 303, Folio 43, Sheet MA / 11451, inscription 1ª.
For any communication with us please use:
- Telephone: + 34 952 2312 22 (usual charges no premium rate)
- Email: email@example.com
All notices and communications between users and the OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made via post, Email or any other means detailed above.
The OWNER OF THE WEB has obtained the corresponding administrative license for the exercise of its activity, by the General Directorate of Transport of the Junta de Andalucía license number: 10424252-1.
By using the LA WEB, the user agrees to the General Conditions of Use as detailed here and in agreement WITH THE and the OWNER OF THE WEB. These Conditions will apply independently of the obligatory General Conditions of Contract.
Using the LA WEB portal
The website and its services have free and open access, however, by completing the previous forms the user agrees to the conditions of use applicable to those services and thus as a user of the said portal with an agreement with the OWNER OF THE WEB.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data he communicates to the OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees with the OWNER OF THE WEB to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the LA WEB portal and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content of a criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, sympathies for terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- To introduce into the network computer viruses, or to perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the LA WEB portal or the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third persons; Neither to impede the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts nor extract information of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the WEB OWNER or third parties.
- To violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, or to violate the confidentiality of the information of the WEB OWNER or of third parties.
- To supplant the identity of another user, of the public administrations or of a third party.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify the content, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights, or is legally permitted.
- To collect data for advertising purposes or to send publicity/communications of any kind for commercial or other purposes, without prior request and consent.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the Content, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER OF THE WEB.
All content within the LA WEB constitutes work owned by the OWNER OF THE WEB and the exploitation rights over them are not assigned to the user in any way beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website. In short, users accessing this website can view the contents and, if necessary, make authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not later assigned to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to third-party networks, nor are they subject to commercial exploitation.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs/ logos of any kind that appear on the LA WEB are the property of the OWNER OF THE WEB and it is understood that the use or access to the LA WEB does not attribute any rights over them to the user.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not, in any case, imply the existence of relations/agreements between the OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website in which it is established. Nor does it imply the acceptance/approval by the WEB OWNER of the contents or services of the website in which the hyperlink is established. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must first request written authorization from the OWNER OF THE WEB. Any such hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of the LA WEB, and must not contain any false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
The OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use of the materials made available on any such website or the actions taken based on them.
Exclusion of Guarantees and Responsibilities
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without the full guarantee of access to all contents, its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, or its suitability or utility for a specific purpose. The OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- Difficulties accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of any viruses/defects of any kind within the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available to those who have accessed through the hyperlinked website or services offered therein.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic use and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the hyperlinked website. In particular, and by way of example, the OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal privacy, family and own image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Modification of the Present Conditions and Duration
The OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to modify, at any time, the conditions determined and being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the published conditions will remain in force until they are modified and republished.
The OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding information outside of this web and not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of any links appearing within the LA WEB is exclusively for information purposes only. The OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of any linked sites. It does not suggest, invite or recommend the visit to them, nor is it responsible for the result obtained. The OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
Right of Exclusion
The OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or services offered without prior notice and at the request of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Portal.
Advertisement and Feedback
In the event that any user or third party considers there are facts or circumstances that reveal an unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they should send a notification to the OWNER OF THE WEB, identifying concisely and clearly the alleged infringements and expressly declaring his/her responsibility that the information provided, in the notification, is accurate.
The administrative information provided throughout the website does not replace any legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which are published formally within official gazettes of the public administrations. Such publications are accepted as the definitive legal instrument that testifies to the authenticity of the content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide only.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law. Any divergence that arises between the lessor and the lessee shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Tribunals of Malaga, or those of the place where the rental was initiated, expressly renouncing any other, except in cases in which the current legislation orders the use of a different judicial body, in which case, it will be governed by the latter.
Identification of the person responsible for the file
The OWNER OF THE WEB, registered as CIF A29127636, informs the user/client of the website of the existence of an automated personal data file called DBF CLIENTS, which is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection where they are collected and stored. This shall be the personal data that the user/the client provides in order to manage his rental request.
In relation to the above, the OWNER OF THE WEB, recommends that the users/clients should periodically and regularly read these policies in order to be to maintain awareness of any changes that are made.
Purpose of the File
The OWNER OF THE WEB does not request in its web page, data relating to any persons visiting it unless that person should decide to make an enquiry or use the services offered therein. Therefore, the communication of personal data by the user to the OWNER OF THE WEB through its Web page will only take place when they voluntarily use the contact form provided and in these cases the processing of the data is inevitable and implicit to the communication system. For these cases and those described in the following section, the OWNER OF THE WEB informs the client that the processing of the data is carried out with the following purposes: To carry out all the management related to the preparation of budgets, contracting and provision of services of the OWNER OF THE WEB, to the company to which it belongs or, if applicable, to the interested party who requests it. To answer any communications received and for the purpose of commercial prospecting to keep users informed of possible promotions.
It is agreed that, when the user sends an email or any other communication to the OWNER OF THE WEB, which provides other personal data, that user is giving his free, unequivocal, specific, informed and express permission for the treatment of their personal data by the OWNER OF THE WEB, with the purposes as set forth above, as well as to attend to your communication and/or send documentation.
To the same effect, the OWNER OF THE WEB informs that any response to the users' email or other communication which provides personal data by reason of the position the responder occupies in the company, whether an administrator, manager, representative and/or any other position as the contact person in the company. It will be understood that such communication entails the provision of their free, unequivocal, specific, informed and express consent for the processing of their personal data by the OWNER OF THE WEB, with the established purposes previously outlined.
Purpose of the Data
Identification of the recipients in respect of which the OWNER OF THE WEB has foreseen the realization of assignments or access to data on behalf of third parties. The OWNER OF THE WEB is only planning to make assignments or communications of data that due to Article 11.2.c. Of the Organic Law, 15/99 on personal data protection (hereinafter LOPD) must perform in order to meet its obligations with the Public Administrations, Organizations or persons directly related to the OWNER OF THE WEB, in the cases that may be required according to the legislation in force in each subject and at any time. Likewise, the OWNER OF THE WEB makes known to the user, that any other transfer of data that must be made, will be brought to his knowledge when foreseen by the LOPD, informing him expressly, precisely and unequivocally of the recipients of the information, of The purpose for which the data will be used, and the nature of the data transferred, or where applicable, when the LOPD establishes it, previously, specific and informed consent will be requested to the user.
However, the OWNER OF THE WEB informs the user/client that any processing of personal data is subject to the legislation in force within Spain in terms of data protection, established by the LOPD and its complementary and developmental regulations. In this sense, the OWNER OF THE WEB is only responsible for and guarantees the confidentiality of personal data requested by the user/client through the website.
Quality of Data
The OWNER OF THE WEB informs the user, that except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user should use the identity of another person thereby communicating that person's personal data. The user should only include personal data corresponding to their own identity as appropriate, relevant, current, accurate and true. For such purposes, the user will be solely responsible for any direct and/or indirect damage caused to third parties or to the OWNER OF THE WEB for the use of personal data of another person. Or the supply of incorrect personal data whether it shall be false, wrong, not current, inadequate or irrelevant. Likewise, any user who uses the personal data of a third party will be responsible to respond to the obligation of information established in article 5.4 of the LOPD appertaining to personal data having not been collected from the correct identified interested party or user and/or the consequences of not having informed that person.
The Exercise of Access Rights, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition to the data
The OWNER OF THE WEB hereby informs the user of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of a written request addressed to the OWNER OF THE WEB at the following address: Avda Comandante Garcia Morato 48, 29004 Málaga, Spain, or through of the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Forms for the Collection of Personal Data
Security Measures Adopted in Relation to the Processing of Personal Data
The OWNER OF THE WEB informs the user that, in accordance with the provisions of the LOPD and the Security Measures Regulations, it has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, considering the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Likewise, the OWNER OF THE WEB guarantees to the user the fulfilment of the duty of professional secrecy regarding the personal data of the users and the duty to save them.
This "sitio web", (website) uses analytic cookies with statistical character and others excepted by the law, for more information see the section of Cookies Policy.
General Conditions for Contracting of Leasing of Vehicles
The hire rates include:
Standard Rate (Airport)
- Fuel policy is Full-Empty.
- Damage insurance to all risk with tax exemption, insurance of occupants in the vehicle.
- Cancellations and modifications of your bookings are without cost.
- The vehicle will be delivered with a full fuel tank and you can return it empty. Note that in this case you have to pay in advance the amount of the service charge.
- Roadside assistance cover is included.
- Cancellations and modifications of your booking are without additional cost.
- Unlimited mileage.
- VAT included in the price.
Plus Rate (Airport)
- Fuel policy is Full-Full
- Damage insurance to all risk with tax exemption, insurance of occupants in the vehicle.
- Cancellations and amendments without charge.
- Unlimited mileage.
- Roadside assistance cover is included.
- The vehicle will be delivered with a full fuel tank and should be returned with a full fuel tank. In the event of the fuel tank not being full you will pay to have the fuel tank filled together with a service charge.
- VAT included.
Premium Rate (Airport)
- Fuel policy full-full. The vehicle rule will be given full and it must be returned full.
- All-inclusive damage insurance to covering all occupants and theft insurance. In the event of theft, the completion of a formal theft report at the police station nearest you is required
- Roadside assistance cover is included.
- Cancellations and amendments without charge.
- Unlimited mileage.
- VAT included.
Premium Rate (Train station and Seaport)
At the train station and sea Port, there is only the Premium rate, and incorporate the following service:
- Delivery and pickup service will be made available to hotels and apartments within the city centre of Málaga. This service shall be free of charge; however, it is subject to availability and may not be offered at times of local festivities/holidays. We would ask that you consult with us either prior to or at the time of booking
STANDARD and PLUS rates are liable to a damage excess waiver charge.
The PREMIUM rate is the only rate offered without payment of a damage excess waiver.
- Limited mileage: 300 km included per day of rental
- Roadside assistance included.
- Third-party insurance for driver and pillion rider.
- One helmet included in the rental price.
- Cancellation and modifications of your booking are without cost.
- Fuel policy is full/full.
- Up to 3 hours late return allowed without extra cost.
- VAT included.
Autos Lido reserves the right to charge (pre-authorise) any applicable amount of damage waiver or required charges on the customer's credit/debit card until the end of the rental. At which point the refund process may take up to and including a maximum of 15 days following the return of the vehicle.
The vehicles belonging to the groups A, B, C and C1 are subject to an excess of €1750.
The vehicles belonging to the groups C2, C3, C4, D, D1, D2, D3 and D4 are subject to an excess of €2.000.
The vehicles belonging to the groups F, F1, F2, F3, F4, G, G1, G2, G3, G4 And H are subject to an excess of €2700.
The vehicles belonging to the groups H1, H2, H3, H4, K, K1 And L are subject to an excess of €3,000. Please note that for the groups referred to in this subsection it is not possible to remove from form integrates the excess being necessary to leave the amount of 1.200€ to cover any possible damage or imperfections caused to the same.
In case of not taking the insurance offered by Autos Lido, it will be necessary for the lessee to pay the costs of damages caused to the vehicle during the rental, in accordance with the following table, considering that the values are approximate and determine a minimum. Autos Lido reserves the right to block the amount of the minimum allowance shown for a period of 15 days whilst requesting estimates from a specialist workshop to repair the damage caused.
Below is the cost of the towing service for those tariffs in which the cost is not included:
|Service Crane||0 - 25 km||25 - 50 km||50 - 100 km||100 < more|
|Cost||89 €||119 €||189 €||45 € + 1,45 €/km|
ATTENCION REVIEW NEEDED Cost of fuel according to the group of vehicle chosen will be the following:
|A - B - C - C1 - C2 - D - F - F1||55 €||90 €|
|G - G1 - H - H1- H2||85 €||125 €|
|K - K1 - L||98 €||165 €|
|Conditions of the Rates||Standard||Plus||Premium|
|Safety for the occupants of the vehicle|
|Up to 3 hours late return allowed without extra cost|
|No fee for payment with credit card|
|Cancellation and Modifications are Free|
|Roadside assistance 24/7 included|
|First additional Driver at no cost|
|Management service charge included|
|Fuel policy is full/Full|
|Express refund warranty|
|All risk insurance WITHOUT excess|
|Replacement vehicle free of charge|
- Definition of the contract
- Condition of the vehicle
- Unauthorized use of the vehicle
- Driving license conditions
- Deposit as guarantee.
- Rental duration and return of the vehicle
- Contract extension
- Personal belongings
- Theft and loss of personal belongings
- In case of breakdown or accident outside the rental period
- Rental charges
- Joint and several liability
- Fuel policy
- Online Purchase Process
- Payment Methods Policy
- Cancellation policy
- Customer service and claims
- Liability of the lessor
- Mandatory retention device approved for children
- Computer processing of personal data
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The present TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRING OF VEHICLES (hereinafter, 'General Conditions') will regulate the contractual relationship between Autos Lido, S.A. (Hereinafter referred to as 'Landlord') and the paying customer (hereinafter referred to as the 'Lessee'), under which the former assigns to the latter the use of a vehicle (hereinafter referred to as 'Vehicle') For the term, price and other conditions stipulated by the parties, in the contract of rent (hereinafter, 'Contract'), which will be made and signed by both parties.
It is the responsibility of the Lessee to carry this contract in the vehicle at all times in the Vehicle.
1. Definition of the contract
It is the lease of the Vehicle described in the particular provisions of the Contract for the private transportation of passengers and their luggage, complying with all the General Conditions established in this document.
2. Condition of the vehicle
The lessee receives a vehicle as described in the front of the contract, in perfect working condition with all its documents, tyres, tools and accessories. The lessee agrees to keep the car and its contents safe and to drive the vehicle in compliance with the rules of the Traffic Code. The contract itself must always remain in the vehicle as sight of the contract can be requested at any time by the by the Spanish traffic authorities and a fine can be incurred if the contract is not present.
3. Unauthorized use of the vehicle
It will be the obligation of the Lessee to use the Vehicle with due diligence and care, in accordance with the facilities and features of the vehicle, respecting the current Spanish motor vehicle regulations and avoiding, at all times, any situation that could cause damage to the vehicle or third parties. Should any situation occur where non-compliance with the provisions of the above occurs it will be deemed as unauthorized use of the vehicle..
It is the obligation of the lessee not to allow the vehicle to be driven by any person other than those authorized in accordance with the contract, and the lessee is directly responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle or to third parties in such circumstances.
The lessee shall be fully liable for damage caused to both the interior and exterior of the vehicle by any unauthorized use. The lessee is obliged to pay any expenses arising from such damages and the specified amount will be charged to the lessee's credit/debit card. The signature of the lessee in the Contract will be considered as the acceptance of the general and specific conditions specified contractually. Unauthorized use includes, but is not limited to, the following cases cited by way of example:
- Participation in competitions, races, or challenges of any nature.
- Driving without the authorization of the lessor IE: without permission or license granted in the contract.
- Assignment of the vehicle to a third party.
- To push or tow any other vehicle.
- Circulation in places that are not suitable for public transport such as beaches, car circuits, unpaved land, etc.
- Circulation in tracks that could lead to damage to the underside of the vehicle.
- Negligent action when operating lights or warning signs in the vehicle frame that the lessee knows could manifest with the signing of this contract.
- Transport of furniture, except vehicles designed for this purpose.
- Transport of animals in the vehicle.
- The transportation of persons or property that directly or indirectly implies a payment to the Lessee.
- The subleasing of the vehicle. The transport of a greater number of people than authorized for the vehicle, according to the number of seat belts.
- Transport of luggage on top of the vehicle (it is not allowed to put a roof rack on the vehicle).
- Leave objects in sight in the vehicle.
- It is not allowed, not to keep the vehicle's interior clean.
- Driving the vehicle in a state of fatigue, illness or under the influence of alcohol medications or drugs.
- Reckless driving.
- Driving contrary to traffic regulations.
- Driving the vehicle rented by a person not authorized in the contract either as Renter (s) or additional driver (s).
- Driving of the vehicle outside the peninsula, except Portugal and Gibraltar, under the authorization of Lessor.
- It is not authorized to transport the vehicle on board any type of ship, train, truck or aeroplane (unless expressly authorized in writing by the lessor).
- The use of the vehicle after the end of the rental period.
- Transporting children/babies under 12 years of age or anyone with a height less than 135 centimetres without the use of either a baby seat or appropriate booster seat .
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the vehicle.
Workshop repairs or replacement parts can only be made with the prior express written permission of the lessor. No repair costs will be reimbursed unless there is proof of prior consent and acceptance by the lessor of both the budget and the repair workshop used. In the event there is no such express written consent, it is the sole responsibility of the lessee to pay all such expenses incurred.
4. Driving license conditions
The lessee must be in possession of a legal and current licence which has been valid for a minimum of three years. At the same time, the minimum age of the lessee shall be twenty-three years and the maximum of seventy-five years. The only exception to this requirement shall be agreed upon special conditions, such as the purchase of the PLUS YOUNG or the PLUS SENIOR policy respectively.
5. Deposit as guarantee.
At the time of signing the contract, the lessee may be required to deposit a monetary guarantee to ensure compliance with the general and particular conditions of this contract. This amount will be refunded at the end of the contract period subject to the appropriate checks of the condition of the vehicle and compliance with the general and particular conditions of the contract. For this, it may be necessary to withhold said deposit until a maximum of 15 days after the return of the vehicle.
The amount of such deposit depends on the group to which the assigned vehicle model belongs.
This monetary guarantee will be blocked on the client's credit/debit card for the term of the contract after which it will be unblocked, as long as it does not have to be used to defray the damages or exceptions not covered by the contracted insurance.
In the event that the client provides separate private insurance that covers all the insurance products as offered by Autos Lido, the guarantee payment may be waived on the proviso that the customer signs a document making himself responsible for the payment of all damages and negligence that may occur to the vehicle outside the terms of the insurance. This would include extensions of the rental, fuel, as well as the penalties contained in this contract by not returning the vehicle on the terms and conditions as laid out in the same.
6. Rental duration and return of the vehicle
The minimum rental period will be 1 day (24 hours) and the maximum will be determined according to the vehicle selected in the contract.
The rental days will be calculated in periods of 24 hours from the exact time the lessee has been given the Rental Vehicle, the keys and its documentation (hereinafter Check-Out) and until the Vehicle's return (hereinafter Check-In), to the Lessor. Autos Lido, SA, will grant a courtesy period of 3 hours, counted from the date and time of the Check-In of the vehicle as outlined in the contract.
In the case of the lessee not fulfilling the agreed period, it will automatically authorize the lessor to collect the rental fees due from the end of the contract until the return of the vehicle by calculation of complete days, according to the General Tariff, established on the website or displayed at the premises of the lessor plus mileage, damages and a penalty for the economic inconvenience caused which will amount to € 40 per day, adding this amount to each day from the agreed Check-In day to the return or recovery of the vehicle in the condition in which it is expected to be as per the terms of the said contract. If the vehicle is left without return or Check-In there will be an additional charge to the aforementioned, of €120, as a vehicle recovery fee plus all expenses and costs arising from said recovery.
Check-In prior to the end of the period does not entitle the lessee to any refund of the amount agreed within the contract since it is considered a unilateral resolution of the contract by the lessee.
If the lessee breaches any of the points set forth in the General or Particular Conditions within the contract, the lessor reserves the right to withdraw the vehicle from the lessee at any time, and the lessor reserves the right to request damages.
For operational reasons of revision of the Vehicle, the lessor reserves the right to replace the Vehicle at any time with another of similar characteristics informing the lessee in advance.
Check-Out and Check-In will be held at Autos Lido, S.A. Or where the Contract is signed, within the terms and conditions stipulated in the particular conditions of the Contract. If the Check-In was not performed or the Vehicle was abandoned, the Lessee would be charged the extra cost of the vehicle recovery rate plus all expenses and costs arising from the recovery together with the rental days due, according to the General Tariff, established on the website or facilities of the Lessor in the periods understood from the time established in the Contract as a Check-In until the effective recovery and preparation of the Vehicle.
The procedures for Autos Lido, SA states that the vehicle will be reviewed at both the time of rental and return, in order to identify any damage and determine responsibility. When the customer picks up the vehicle, the Agent of Autos Lido, SA, should check the vehicle and write on the rental agreement any damage that was identified. When the customer returns the vehicle, it must be re-reviewed and any damage compared to the damage identified at Check-In. If at Check-Out there are new damages that were not identified at Check-In, these damages will be borne by the customer unless they have contracted the appropriate insurance with specific coverage to the damage done.
On all rentals of over 30 days, the lessee will need to bring the vehicle to the workshop of the lessee, or wherever this is stipulated, in order for a routine maintenance check. In the event that the vehicle is not within the agreed standard of quality it may be changed for the greater security of the lessee, as well as the provision of a new contract noting the modifications to vehicle details, fees and general conditions applicable, as well as the renewal and verification of the costs and warranties agreed initially.
7. Contract extension
In the event of any need to extend the period of hire, the lessee must notify the office of Autos Lido, S.A., either in writing or by visiting the location where the Contract was signed any time before the end of the rental period as established in the contract, or in any other installation of Autos Lido, S.A.
The minimum extension period will be at least 1 day (24 hours) and can be extended according to the particular conditions of the Contract and the Contracted Vehicle
In the event that the Lessee wishes to keep the Vehicle for a longer time than initially agreed upon, the Lessee agrees to obtain prior authorization from the Lessor and to pay immediately the amount of the extension, the price is applicable to the period of extension of the rent, indicated in the current General Tariff, established by the Lessor.
The Lessor reserves the right to deny the request for extensions for operational reasons.
Use of the vehicle after the end of the lease period or its extension shall be understood as unauthorized use of the vehicle as per the terms of the contract in force and the lessor may proceed to submit a complaint about the misappropriation of the vehicle. The delivery or return of the Vehicle outside office hours (08:00 to 22:00) carries a mandatory surcharge of € 40.
The lessee will return the leased vehicle, together with all documents, tyres, tools and accessories, at the place and date stipulated in the contract. Failure to comply with this condition entitles the lessor to collect any missing items and/or any extra rental amount corresponding to the additional days for the delay in the return. In addition, a penalty for the economic inconvenience caused by € 40 per day of delay, will be charged. Similarly, upon leaving the vehicle in a place other than that is not agreed or indicated in the contract, the Lessor is authorized to demand the amount of rent corresponding to the extra days necessary for the recovery of the vehicle and the time needed to make the vehicle available for rent, plus a compensation of 30 € per day for the economic damages caused, plus the costs of transfer to the return location agreed within the contract.
8. Personal belongings
The Lessee is responsible for the removal of all personal effects. The Lessor is not responsible for any personal belongings found in the vehicle. Notwithstanding this, anything found may be returned to the Lessee upon express written request to Autos Lido, S.A. At Avenida Comandante García Morato 48 Málaga, Spain.
In this case, the Lessor will charge a minimum of € 15 for the management of shipping of the objects in addition to the costs of the courier company, which will be borne entirely by the Lessee.
9. Theft and loss of personal belongings
The company is not responsible for stolen, forgotten or lost objects inside the vehicle.
10. In case of breakdown or accident outside the rental period
Once the contractual relationship between Lessee and Landlord (hereinafter Parties), Lessee shall be responsible for 100% of the payment of repairs and expenses incurred to the Vehicle.
11. Rental Charges
The lessee agrees to pay the lessor:
- The charges for renting the vehicle, delivery and collection, insurance, fuel and taxes determined at the current rate of the lessor. The application of the initially agreed rate is subject to the return of the vehicle at the place and date provided. All prices will be indicated in Euros (€) and with the I.V.A. Of the 21% included.
- Dependent upon the service package chosen there may be a fuel service charge applicable the amount of which may be up to 40€.
- Should the vehicle be returned in needs of intensive and thorough cleaning, the Lessor can charge up to €150 for the concept of SPECIAL CLEANING.
- Loss of documents and keys to the vehicle will be charged at €250. The lessee will also bear the expenses derived from the loss or damage to tyres (including punctures and blowouts), tools, accessories, the interior of the vehicle and errors in the type of fuel used.
- The costs of repairing damages caused to the vehicle in the event of either an accident or in the event of any of the following circumstances:
- That the vehicle was not used according to the established conditions.
- That the accident claim documents had not been completed within the aforementioned period, or that it was not adjusted to the reality of the events surrounding the accident
- That the corresponding insurance would not have been contracted.
- Traffic offenses: The Lessee will be responsible for the immediate payments of the fines caused by any violation of the law during the rental period. The Lessee shall inform the Lessor of any fine imposed on the Vehicle or the driver during the rental period. The Lessor will charge for the management of notification of fines €50 per penalty imposed on the Lessee. The payment of the fines is not included in any of the policy packages that can be contracted. In the event that the authorities retain the vehicle for an act or omission by the Lessee, for whatever reason, the Lessee shall be liable and shall indemnify the Lessor for all expenses and loss of profits incurred for that reason.
- The lessee expressly authorizes the lessor to charge their credit/debit card the amount relative to the additional charges for processing of the traffic tickets up to the amount of 60€ depending on the requirements imposed by the sanctioning body.
- In the event that the agent of Autos Lido, SA once you have reviewed the vehicle detects that the interior of the vehicle is excessively dirty, this may request that the tenant pay an additional amount necessary to clean the vehicle that will be able to ascend up to the amount of €150 depending on the treatments required to restore the interior of the vehicle to its state of initial cleaning.
- Smoking is prohibited in the interior of vehicles, in the case of breach of this prohibition, Autos Lido S. A reserves the right to charge the tenant the additional amount of €50 which will be used to eliminate odours, dirt and effects produced by the smoking of tobacco in the interior of the vehicle.
- The damage caused in the interior of the vehicle are not covered by the insurance of the vehicle, in particular those injuries caused by burns resulting from smoking in the interior of the same and all damages inappropriate or not arising from normal use and picked up in the present general conditions.
12. Joint and several liability
All additional Renters and / or drivers will be jointly and severally liable for all obligations assumed by the Lessee in the Contract and all applicable legislation.
13. Fuel Policy
At the time of booking and depending on the rate selected by the Lessee one of the following options will be applied:
- Full / Empty. The Lessee shall pay 100% of the fuel tank at the Check-Out of the Vehicle. The charges will be made in the calculation of the capacity of the fuel tank of the model chosen plus an amount of €40 service charge for refuelling, depending on the model selected. The vehicle should be returned with an empty fuel tank.
- Full / Full. At the Check-In, the Lessee shall be bound to return the vehicle with a full tank of fuel. If you fail to comply with the obligation of refuelling the Lessor shall charge the cost of the fuel missing to reach 100% of the fuel tank, plus a fuel service charge of €40.
In either case, the Lessee will be responsible for the correct refuelling of the vehicle, any error in the refuelling of the vehicle shall be deemed in all cases as a negligent act and the damages caused or derived by such an error will not be covered by any insurance offered by Autos Lido S.A.
The rental rates include the coverage of Compulsory Insurance, car and Supplemental Liability for damages against third parties arising from the use of the vehicle. These coverages are guaranteed and are assumed by the insurer with whom the lessor has taken out the corresponding insurance policy and are subject to the clauses of general and particular conditions of the contract and the law. By signing the rental contract, the lessee adheres to the above-mentioned policy offered by Autos Lido SA and will be insured to cover the damages to the vehicle as a result of an accident or theft, provided that the following conditions are met:
- • That the lessee, in case of an accident, sends the lessor an accident claim form within the period of forty-eight hours after the accident.
- • That the insurance company does not reject the loss, as a consequence of the vehicle not having been driving in the physical conditions required by the law.
EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED FROM INSURANCE GUARANTEES:
- Damage to tyres, interior of vehicles, windows.
- The punctures and blowouts of tyres
- Damage to the clutch.
- Damage to the vehicle when driving on unpaved roads.
- The days of rental of the vehicle until its repair.
- Recovery and tow costs.
- Loss, damage or theft of keys.
These exclusions may be covered totally by the purchase of an alternative rental package and payment of an extra fee and to remove all damage waiver fees.
In the event of an accident, the lessee undertakes to:
- Fill in the relevant accident claim form according to the official model found in the vehicle indicating at least the registration number, name and address of the opposing party in addition to the name of the insurer and, where possible, the policy number of the insurance, as well as to obtain the details of possible witnesses, and to send everything to the lessor within the period of forty-eight hours after the incident.
- Recognize and not prejudge the responsibility of the facts.
- Immediately notify the emergency services if it is believed the guilt of the other party should be investigated or if there are injured persons.
- To not abandon the rented vehicle without taking adequate measures to protect it, leaving it closed and in a safe location where it is not disturbing the traffic.
In the event of an accident or criminal act, the Lessor shall not be obliged to offer the Lessee another rental vehicle.
The Lessor will receive a fee of €50 for the management and processing of each part of the claim.
The Lessor may offer you a new vehicle, dependent on current conditions and the policy in force at the time, in order to replace the vehicle that is the object of the accident, criminal act or vandalism. In this situation it will be considered that the contract has been terminated between the two parties, Lessor and Lessee, and the Lessee must pay all expenses derived from the contract to the Lessor.
16. Online Rental Policy Process
- The online rental policy process will be conducted in the language selected at the top of the website, and will be budgeted in the currency, euro.
- The vehicle and subsequent policy will be issued and signed in Malaga.
- The prices quoted in the entire process of booking and purchase of the rental service will be with taxes included of 21% VAT.
Note that depending on the policy package selected there may be a fuel deposit to be paid at the time of signing the contract.
If you choose any of the policy packages that include the insurance with the excess waiver, you may also need to leave a deposit blocked on your credit/debit card for an amount from €1.250, depending on the group of the selected vehicle.
Step 1, When and Where
On the first page of the reservations screen select the location of collection and return, as well as the corresponding dates and times.
Click on the Search Now button.
Your selection will be presented in the language that you have chosen and costs will be quoted in euros.
Step 2, Choose your vehicle
Select the vehicle of choice from the different groups that are offered between cars and motorcycles. All models that appear are as an example and are not binding to the choice you make. Your selection will be made on similar models within the group that you have chosen along with similar characteristics. Click on the button to reserve the model that represents the group you have chosen, for its price and benefits go to the next step.
A summary of the screens you are going through are shown in the menu on the left which also provide the option to change or update some date EG: the location, the date/time of collection and return.
Step 3, Customize Your Vehicle
On this screen you have the possibility to select additional extras that you may require such as GPS, a baby seat, or an insurance excess waiver, the cost of these extras will be added to the price of the vehicle.
A summary will always appear within your menu showing the details of your reservation. You will also be informed of the most important points of the general contracting conditions to which the reservation is subject.
Step 4, Confirm reservation
Once you have chosen the extras, click the continue button to move to the next screen, which is where you will provide your contact information.
Once you have completed this section click the Confirm Reservation button and you will be presented with the choice to pay by credit/debit card now or at the point of collection.
If you choose to pay now the payment gateway window will open and you will be in a secure window with all the data you insert being encrypted in your communication with the bank that manages your card.
You will then receive an email with confirmation of the purchase of your car rental service in Malaga, as well as a summary of the rental along with the links of PDF documents with all the details of your reservation, including the General Contracting Conditions and important information for your arrival.
It is imperative that you print all the sheets of these documents, because there you will find all the details of your rental, and all the important aspects related to the charges that you will be asked to sign for at the point of collection.
17. Payment Methods Policy
All services will be paid in advance by credit/debit card (VISA or MASTERCARD or cash at our offices. If you do not wish to pay in cash, for security you must pre-authorize a deposit valued at 100% of the value of the excess and conditions established in the contract of rent by credit/debit card. Payments made via the website can only be accepted by means of the credit/debit cards indicated above. The method of collecting the excess will only be made by means of the credit/debit card provided to the Lessor by the Lessee or the additional driver that appears and signs the Contract. The return of the excess or Bond can vary between 14 and 31 days depending on the bank used and due to the operation of the entity of the Lessee. Autos Lido, S.A., only accepts credit/debit cards VISA and MASTERCARD, not including any surcharge on them.
All prices detailed in the rates on the website include the Value Added Tax (I.V.A) at 21% Similarly all payments made at point of collection will also include I.V.A. at 21%.
19. Cancellation policy
All cancellations must be made in writing to the following email address: email@example.com and no amount will be refunded for reservations made, except for reasons of force majeure (natural disaster, wars, attacks, death or serious illness of the Lessee, their parents, siblings or children) clearly accredited in the above addresses.
20. Customer Service and Claims
If you want to make any suggestions about the improvement of our services we are available to you at firstname.lastname@example.org and also all our facilities have official complaint sheets that will be provided upon request.
21. Liability of the lessor
The lessor declares that he has taken due precautions to avoid mechanical failures of the rented vehicle, but in the event of these, he assumes no responsibility for the damages that may directly or indirectly be caused to the lessee as a result of such failures or breakdowns.
23. Computer processing of personal data
For the purposes of the provisions in the current legislation relating to the protection of personal data and services of the information society and electronic commerce. AUTOS LIDO, S.A. informs you that your personal data will be incorporated into an automated personal data file created and under the responsibility of this company, with address at Avda. Comandante García Morato, 48 - 29004 Málaga in order to be able to manage rental services of contracted vehicles, as well as to keep you informed of all those offers, products and promotions, of their own or third parties that may be of interest, either by email or by any other equivalent means. In the case of commercial communications through email or equivalent means you grant your express knowledge to send advertising through said medium. Such consent may be revoked at any time by written request addressed to: Avda. Comandante García Morato, 48 - 29004 Málaga, or by email to email@example.com. Likewise, your data may be transferred to other companies in the transport and tourism sectors that collaborate now or in the future in the activities carried out by AUTOS LIDO, S.A. Finally, we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, modification or cancellation by means of a written request addressed to the Department of Customer Service, AUTOS LIDO, S.A. To the above address.
24. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law. Any divergence that arises between the lessor and the lessee shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Tribunals of Malaga, or those of the place where the rent was initiated, expressly renouncing any other, except in cases in which the current legislation orders the competition of a different judicial body, in which case, it will be governed by the latter.